Softshell Fabric Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £30/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £28/sq m 6.7% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £27/sq m 10.0% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £26/sq m 13.3% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £25/sq m 16.7% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £20/sq m 33.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.43m, Weight: 350gsm
- Properties: soft, breathable, structured with a brushed back
- 2 layers of fabric bonded together
- Quite heavy with stretch on the weft
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
The best softshell fabric is a soft, insulated and breathable fabric. It is a woven material, which is made from 2 layers of fabric, which have been bonded together. Flexible with some structure, softshell is a popular choice for activewear clothing, thanks to its stretch, insulated structure and soft handle. It is also moisture-wicking, so it is designed to let moisture out and keep you dry.
A "technical fabric" is a loose term used for a fabric or textile, which has been made for non-aesthetic reasons, meaning, it has functions and properties, which actually make it beneficial for its intended purpose. Sometimes called "performance fabrics," our Softshell jersey is a technical fabric, because it is moisture-wicking, breathable, structured and insulating.
Our custom Softshell Fabric is such a versatile and fun fabric, that it can be used to make a whole range of items. Because of its innate characteristics, the most popular usages are sports and leisurewear. jackets and hoodies, including the men's softshell jacket and women's softshell jacket and the softshell fleece and softshell hoodie. Try using it for high fashion items too!