Stiff Translucent Fabric Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: £29/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: £28/sq m 3.4% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: £27/sq m 6.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: £26/sq m 10.3% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: £25/sq m 13.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: £24/sq m 17.2% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: £19/sq m 34.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 40% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
This bespoke translucent fabric is a poly woven of spun yarns. It features an acrylic coating to make it white, giving it a slightly waxy surface texture and subtle sheen. This is a strong, firm textile which does not fray. Weighing 220gsm, Stiff bespoke Translucent fabric is structured, strong and holds its shape well, and lets a little light through without being transparent in any way. It's fire rated for your protection and peace of mind when you print on Stiff Translucent fabric.
- Max Print: 1.57m, Weight: 220gsm
- Properties: Stiff, slight sheen, lets some light through
- Woven, 100% poly, does not fray
- Strong foldable textile
- Print on Stiff Translucent Fabric
This is a non fray fabric, so cut and sew neatly and you should be fray free.
Because it has an acrylic coating, this is not safe for ironing. However, if you're using it for roller blinds, it shouldn't crease so you shouldn't have the need to iron it out.
We do not recommend putting this textile in the washing machine. Simply use a damp cloth to wipe clean should you need to.